Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gérard Lemay

I reached a landmark this year when I turned 50! I have been a Canadian Tire store owner since 1996. My first store was in Ontario and I have been in New Brunswick since 1998.

I have a beautiful wife Suzanne and three kids aged 24, 16 and 8. My wife and I always try to give back to our community and help kids. That’s the main reason why I decided to climb Mount Kilimanjaro.

I’d like to give a special thank you to the many people who donated and raised funds for this event. It has been a real team effort (family, staff and friends) and will help many kids!


J’ai eu 50 ans cette année et je suis un marchand Canadian Tire depuis 1996. Mon premier fut en Ontario et nous sommes au Nouveau-Brunswick depuis 1998. J’ai la chance d’avoir une femme fantastique et 3 enfants Renée(24) Stéphanie(16) et Samuel(8). Ma femme et moi essayons toujours d’aider notre communauté et les jeunes . C’est la principale raison derrière la décision de grimper le Kilimanjaro.

Notre levée de fonds fut un effort d’équipe(famille, employés, amis) pour pouvoir ramasser le plus d’argent possible pour les jeunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment