Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Paul Cairns

I am a Canadian Tire Dealer in Saskatoon, SK. I have been there for 3 ½ years and I love it.

I have three children and three and ½ grandchildren. I like to run, ski and sail.

I also love what I do and the people I work with. I am happy to be able to give back to the community by supporting Canadian Tire Jumpstart by being part of the team to climb to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro.


Je suis marchand Canadian Tire à Saskatoon (Saskatchewan). J’y suis depuis 3 ½ ans et j’aime bien ça.

J’ai trois enfants et j’aurai bientôt un quatrième petit-enfant. J’aime courir, skier et faire de la voile. J’adore aussi ce que je fais et les gens avec qui je travaille.

Je suis heureux d’être en mesure de redonner à la communauté en soutenant les programmes Jumpstart et Bon départ de Canadian Tire en faisant partie de l’équipe de grimpeurs du Mont Kilimanjaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment