Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Michael Strachan

I was born and raised in Oakville, ON but now live in Calgary, AB. My life is based around my four daughters (all now grown) motorcycles, running, reading and travelling. I love seeing new parts of the world and am looking forward to this new adventure.

Professionally, I am SVP Merchandising with Mark's Work Wearhouse and have worked with them for the past 12 years. I am also a member of the Board of Directors for Canadian Tire Jumpstart and proud to be part of this unique fundraising event!

Je suis née et j’ai grandi à Oakville (Ontario), mais j’habite maintenant à Calgary (Alberta). Ma vie tourne autour de mes quatre filles (maintenant adultes), les motos, la course, la lecture et les voyages. J’adore découvrir les nouvelles parties du monde, j’ai donc bien hâte à cette nouvelle aventure.

Professionnellement, je travaille chez Mark's Work Wearhouse / L’Équipeur depuis 12 ans où je suis le vice-président directeur, Marchandisage. Je suis aussi membre du conseil d’administration de Canadian Tire Jumpstart / Bon départ et fier de faire partie de cet événement unique de financement!

No comments:

Post a Comment