Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yves Gagné

I have been Canadian Tire Dealer for the past 25 years and was recently nominated president of la Fondation Bon départ du Québec.

My store is located in Ste-Foy, Québec City. I have been a strong supporter of the Canadian Tire Jumpstart program since its launch in 2005.

Participating in the Kilimanjaro expedition is, in a manner, my way of giving back to the Universe for the wonderful life I have enjoyed with my family, health and career!


Je suis marchand Canadian Tire depuis 25 ans et j’ai récemment été nommé président de la Fondation Bon départ du Québec. Mon magasin est situé à Sainte-Foy, près de la ville de Québec (Québec).

J’ai soutenu les programmes Jumpstart et Bon départ de Canadian Tire depuis leur lancement en 2005.

En participant à l’expédition du Kilimanjaro, j’ai la chance de redonner, d’une certaine façon, à l’univers pour la vie fantastique que j’ai avec ma famille et aussi pour ma santé et ma carrière!

No comments:

Post a Comment